Man and woman playing tug of war during obstacle course

Replevin is a court proceeding to re-take possession of personal property from someone else. A party must show that he or she is entitled to possession of the property (usually under the terms of a contract). The party must also prove that the property is wrongfully detained by the other party.

Depending upon the circumstances of the case, a party may be entitled to obtain a Prejudgment Writ of Replevin. The Prejudgment Writ of Replevin enables the party seeking return of the property to get possession back before the trial or final hearing.

If you need assistance with a Replevin claim, please contact Attorney Vincent Schindeler at (954) 522-8686.

Disclaimer: Use of this website is subject to the terms and conditions contained herein.